Terms and Conditions of Use - Captionfy
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
Using Captionfy (hereafter referred to as the Website) is conditioned on acceptance and compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use described below. Captionfy and its creators will be called Captionfy in this document. To make use of the Website and post any content it is necessary to: (i) carefully read the terms described below; and (ii) expressly agree with them.
When using the Website, you (hereinafter referred to as User) agree that you have read, understood and accepted the terms, rules and conditions here willing.
The Terms and Conditions of Use regulate the use of the Website
Captionfy reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and availability of the Website. The same applies to these Terms and Conditions of Use, established as a fundamental condition to the use of the service.
2. Captions and Comments in Captions in the Website
Captionfy offers the User a tool that allows the publication of comments and captions in the Website, which will be hosted on Captionfy's servers.
3. Use of the Website
The User acknowledges that he/she is responsible for any false information that may be provided during the use of the Website, as well as for any comment or content inserted by them in the Website. The User exempts Captionfy from any liability for accuracy of personal data provided by him/her when using the Website, as well as as for any violation of the rights of third parties, occurred through the Website arising from his/her statements.
The user further acknowledges that these Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website must be observed and faithfully fulfilled, under penalty of cancellation of blocking the use of the Website and other measures if the aforementioned Terms are violated or breached.
4. Registration and personal data
Captionfy can cancel any User registration at any time and without prior notice, as soon as it becomes aware, and at its sole discretion criterion, if the User breaches, intentionally or not, these Terms and Conditions of Use, or violate federal, state laws and regulations and / or municipal, or violate legal principles, morals and good mores.
Users who have their registrations canceled will no longer be able to login into the Website.
5. User rules of conduct
The User undertakes not to use the Website for publication, creation, storage and / or dissemination of:
- a) Abusive content, such as texts, photos and / or videos that have character defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, vexing, harmful, which contains expressions of hatred against people or groups, or that contains child pornography, explicit pornography or violent, content that may be harmful to minors, that contains insults or religious or racial threats, or that encourages harm (including bodily) and property, or that may violate any third party right, notably human rights.
- b) Advertising banners and / or any type of electronic commerce considered unlawful, thus understood to be those contrary to the legislation or offend the rights of third parties.
- c) Any type of material (texts, photos and / or videos) protected by copyright or that, for any reason, violate third party rights.
- d) Defamatory and libelous information or that is contrary to honor, personal and family intimacy or the image of people (including legal entities, entities and organizations and equivalent).
- e) Material that incites violence and crime, as well as product piracy.
- f) Content that causes, due to its characteristics (such as extensions and file formats) damage to the App system.
The User agrees that, when using the Website, he/she will not:
- violate any of these Terms and Conditions of Use;
- practice falsehood, thus understanding false information (i.e.: purposeful and voluntary disclosure of information that the User knows is false or notoriously false) and ideological falsehood;
- post or transmit any abusive or offensive content on comments or captions;
- replicate or store abusive content on Captionfy's servers;
- do anything or perform any act contrary to good faith and uses and customs of virtual communities and that may offend any third party right. For violating the customs and practices of communities should also be understood the excessive use of text in letters capital letters, use of offensive criticism (known as? flamming?), the unnecessary and reckless inclusion of previous communications in any publication or transmission, as well as any other act that disagrees with the commonly accepted Internet etiquette.
- commit fraud;
- violate or infringe intellectual property rights, intellectual contractual or fiduciary rights, privacy or publicity rights of others;
- propagate, distribute or transmit destructive codes, whether they have or not caused actual damage;
- gather personal or business data, including (but not limited to a) email addresses and / or names of any Internet resource, whether managed by us or third parties, for commercial purposes, political, charitable or other, without the consent of the owners of such data;
- reproduce, replicate, copy, alter, modify, create works derivatives from, sell or resell any of the services Captionfy or any part of them, including websites and web pages, or the information or data contained in Captionfy's services;
- carry out political propaganda in captions and comments;
- use robots, "spiders" or any other device, automatic or manual, to monitor or copy any content from the Captionfy;
- transmit content that does not belong to the User or that he/she has no right to publish or distribute, whether under law or contract;
- access the Website without authorization, through “Hacking”, “password mining” or any other fraudulent means or that represents a violation of the rights of third parties;
- perform or encourage illegal activities, including (but not limited to) a) promoting or facilitating access, use or sale of dangerous substances or devices;
- fail to comply with any laws, rules, rules, principles and applicable regulations;
- assist any third party to carry out any of the actions prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Captionfy has the right to remove comment (s) and caption (s) from Users if they consider this content to be inappropriate, that violates these Terms and Conditions of Use, the law or any right from third parties.
Captionfy reserves the right to check or moderate the content of the comments and captions posted through the website at any time
6. Intellectual Property Rights
Captionfy respects the intellectual property rights of third parties and requires Users to do the same.
When submitting any content or information to the Website, including texts, such as posts and comments through the Website, forums discussion, communities, polls, tests, doubts section, participation in cultural competition, photographs, illustrations, videos, audio and other materials, the User declares to authorize, in a free, non-exclusive, perpetual, global and royalty-free use of material by Captionfy, by any modality and support, for publication, reproduction, transmission, retransmission, distribution, communication to the public, editing, adaptation and other transformations, translation into any language, inclusion in any other works, representation, execution, use by broadcasting and other means of communication, through the use of any technology, exhibition, inclusion in the database and any other modalities of use existing or to be invented in the future, in any existing supports or that will be invented in the future, also authorizing the creation of derivative works and the sub-licensing of material for use on other Captionfy communication platforms, without time limit and territory.
The User acknowledges and declares that in any contribution submitted for the Website, the corresponding material is of its exclusive creation, not constitute infringement of copyrights, trademarks, secrets, personality rights, including honor, intimacy, private life and the people's image, property rights and any other rights of third parties and has powers to authorize the use of the material by the Captionfy as above.
The User undertakes to comply with all national laws and international intellectual property rights.
7. Reporting abuse and violation
The User undertakes to report any abuse or violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use or any third party rights that observe and / or fall victim when using the App. The user must click Report abuse on the button with text "..." in each post or comment.
All content that the User publishes using the App is an information that, by its nature and characteristic, is public, open and not confidential. When revealing personal data, such as your name and email address in the captions or comments, the User accepts and understands that this information can be collected and used by other people to communicate with him, without imputing any responsibility to Captionfy. In this way, Captionfy recommends that the Therefore, the user must be careful when deciding to share any data in the App.
The User is considered legally responsible for the content of their captions and comments in the Website.
Captionfy is not responsible for any damages suffered by the User or third parties that, in any way, have origin or dependence related to the Website.
Captionfy disclaims any liability for losses resulting from any interruption or error in the Website, including inability to access the Website.